Friday, September 01, 2006

im damn tired now lar >.<
once i wake up, i cannot go back to sleep liao x((
i slept at 1+ n woke up at 9.25 =_=
*yawns

had tcher's day party ytd.
the food was YUMMY! xDDD
but i mostly eat the sandwhich tat ammelia n sinchee made.
damn nice lar x)))
drank jolly shandy during the party.
woots! xDDD

took back my report book after the party.
i got 3As xDDD
woots! xDDD
at least i got improvement x)

went to nhps wif shihan after tat.
saw brandon&shengxue&daryl&dewei&nevin&i dunno who liao.
waited for xiuhui n jess.
n xiuhui came at 2+ =_=
was actually going to lot1,
but ian called n told us tat he's coming back to c the tchers.
n asked us if we wan to go csc for bowling anot,
n he's already at bukit batok =_=
jess told him not to come n we go there find him.

we walk to csc frm west mall, DEN,
saw loads of ppl bowling when we reach there =_=
every lane was filled up lar x((
n we had to go back west mall again.
wth lar.
den me&shihan&jess&xiuhui&brandon&yunkeat went to TS.
saw the goong vcd!!
i want to buy x(((
jess told me tat it's damn nice.
n she loves kim jung hoon too xDDD

den alicia called me to go to csc =_=
coz she, ammelia n alison wanna play pool =_=
i was like DIAO. I JUST CAME BACK FRM THERE >.<
i told her tat i would only go if they go to west mall to pick me up.
n they really came x))
but the worst thing is,
we went to csc,
the pool table was full,
the bowling lanes were still full,
n we resulted going to chevrons to bowl =_=

i scored the highest for bowling!
woots! xDDD
- shit ass. kumar came into my room n told my to switch off the aircon.
WTH? she spoils my mood of blogging now >.< -
hmmphs x((
den we went to IMM coz ammelia&alison wanna eat dinner.
den blah blah blah..

alicia told me loads of stuff on the way home.
she sure can talk O.O
coz she was talking non-stop on the shuttle bus,
den on 154,
den after we alighted to bus.
lolx xDD

gtg le.
tata~ xDDD

No comments: